Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My goals




 
I've been meaning to write a list of goals, short-term and long-term, for quite some time now, and I figured I might as well post it on this blog! I'm not entirely done yet and will probably add to this list in the future and cross things off when (if) I get them done. So here goes!







  1. Take the final for my online tennis class
  2. Obtain a driver's license
  3. Finish this semester with all A's
  4. Help my parents start a small business
  5. Graduate high school
  6. Travel across the country
  7. Go to Disneyworld
  8. Acquire an associate's degree
  9. Go to a university, probably in California
  10. Intern in elementary classrooms, or become a substitute teacher
  11. Receive an elementary education bachelor's degree
  12. Move somewhere in California
  13. Get a job as an elementary teacher
  14. Try to get a master's degree in elementary education
  15. Get a farmhouse, some property, and maybe a ranch
  16. Travel to Europe
  17. Have a family
  18. Retire and live an awesome life!

No comments:

Post a Comment